Never trust first impressions

Hey you! Welcome to my blog and first post in which I’m going to introduce myself and let you all know a bit more about me.

I’m Sara, a 25 year old Harry Potter fan from Barcelona, Spain.

Since I was a little girl, I’ve always enjoyed drawing very much. I could always make time to do sketches and paintings, even though I was a part time student and part time ballerina. Yes, I used to be a ballerina and also ballet teacher to the little ones…

At university I discovered my passion for animation and characters and that became my dream. I did an internship in a digital and online marketing agency where I finally got hired and worked there as a graphic designer for 2 years and a half. Even though I loved that place I thought the day had arrived for me to take a step further and continue following my dream (don’t think I forgot my passion). So that’s why I’m here now, at Central Saint Martins.

Well, enough talking! Here you have the link to my website to see some of my stuff but remember: Never trust first impressions. Enjoy!

http://www.saramengual.com/

08-diego 03-fran felix J-sloth H-wands C-fishbowl

Profile photo of Sara Mengual Aragonés

Author: Sara Mengual Aragonés

Uk based, Spanish Character designer. Dreamer and enthusiastic. Follow my work on instagram: @hellomengual

1 thought on “Never trust first impressions”